Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Crochet madness!

Last year my crochet freak was dishcloths. They taught me a lot about different stitches, but there is only so much you can do with a dishcloth. Here are some of my latest projects:


These are two baby afghans that I made for the new baby. They work for either a boy or girl... I love the granny square one. I made it out of Caron Simply Soft, and it is silky soft. The fuzzy one is great too. Although I am sure that the baby will just be irritated by all the Fun Fur, I would love to get a picture of a little naked baby cuddled in it. Otherwise, I can just wrap the baby in a nice soft receiving blanket, and use the fuzzy on the outside. (: (Both of these patterns came from Lion brand yarn. I downloaded them from www.lionbrand.com.)


This is my newest crochet freak: Homemade Facial Scrubbies! I found the pattern on Etsy. They are simple and quick. They are adorable, and they work great! Plus, they are machine washable. They look great all strung on the clothesline too! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment