Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas!

Here are some pictures of the sewing projects I've completed for Christmas. I have more to do, but I am so happy with what I have finished so far, I thought I'd post now.


These are from Bit of Whimsy Patterns, available here

These are dolly diaper bags, made from this pattern.


These are Little Retro Aprons for Kids.

These are crayon rolls we made at Super Saturday. I actually completed a project begun at Super Saturday. I think I am unique. ;)

I have some Heather Bailey projects, some Bit of Whimsy dolls for my own kids, and Christmas Jammies to make still. Luckily, I still have over a month!!!

I am loving sewing right now. (Obviously). I'll post more when I finish them.

2 comments:

  1. You are so great! I've got two sewing Saturdays planned in December, plus time during the week after finals.

    Great job! I'm having a hard time finding sewing projects for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dolls and aprons!!! i wish i had more time to sew myself!

    ReplyDelete